FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
February 9, 2022
NEW FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE AND REGENERATIVE AESTHETICS CONCEPT LAUNCHING IN SURPRISE
Benehealth to hold ribbon cutting and Grand opening celebration February 11th
SURPRISE, AZ – Benehealth, a functional medicine practice focused on providing integrative, science-based, holistic solutions for wellness and regenerative aesthetics is opening doors to the community at its Surprise, Arizona location for an open house, grand opening and ribbon cutting ceremony.
Led by a medical team with over 30 years experience, Benehealth is focused on providing integrative, science-based holistic solutions for wellness, disease regression and prevention.
“I believe changing the way medicine is currently practiced isn’t just the best option, it’s a necessity”, said Dr. Michael Castro, MD Chief Medical Officer of Benehealth. “At Benehealth, we’re doing just that – reviewing the latest evidence for assessments and treatments to bring Benehealth clients the best possible, comprehensive care.”
Patients can expect to work directly with a medical professional to receive a personalized, proactive approach to common health concerns to address the root cause of common health issues. The functional medicine practice will also address regenerative aesthetics needs including microneedling, fillers, anti-wrinkle injections, PRF, chemical peels, IV, vitamin shots, and more.
“At Benehealh, we provide integrative, holistic solutions for full body wellness because we believe good health is everything,” co-founder Dr. Lauren Bachman, DNP, AGNP-BC, IFMCP said. “What better time than now to help West Valley residents make their health a priority.” Dr. Lauren Bachman, DNP, AGNP-BC, IFMCP added.
Benehealth’s grand opening celebration includes tours of the facility, service demonstrations by Benehealth’s medical staff, and a chance to win over $1,000 in prizes including free gift bags with purchase of anti-wrinkle treatment; hydradermabrasion treatments; and Promotional 15% OFF gift cards and over $500 in prizes from community partners including Knockout Fitness, TopGolf, Angelique Beauty, Shine Pilates Studios and Spencers Place.
“We are thrilled to bring this brand new functional medical and regenerative aesthetics concept to the West Valley,” said Dr. Tanya Carroccio, DNP, MBA, AGNP-BC, Founder of Benehealth. “And we are excited to celebrate this grand opening milestone with the mayor of Surprise and the Surprise Regional Chamber of Commerce.” Dr. Carroccio added.
Benehealth’s grand opening event is open to the public and will be open-house style from 11:30am to 5:30pm on Friday, February 11th.
Grand Opening Celebration Details:
16952 W. Bell Road STE 304 Surprise, AZ 85374
Details: Friday, February 11, 2022
11:30 AM – 5:30 PM MST
Benehealth is a functional medicine practice focused on providing integrative, science-based, holistic solutions for wellness, disease regression and prevention, weight management, and regenerative aesthetics. Benehealth exists to help identify and address the root cause of common health ailments from obesity to digestive issues, high blood pressure, hormone imbalances, diabetes and more. Benehealth’s regenerative aesthetics services include microneedling, fillers, anti-wrinkles injections, PRF/PRP, photofacials, chemical peels, IV therapy, vitamin shots, and more. For more information about Beneheatlh, visit: www.benehealth.com.
For more information on the grand opening event, visit: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/benehealth-grand-opening-tickets-244055836577
- Together the Benehealth team has well over 30 years of healthcare experience with extensive certifications in holistic health, functional medicine and regenerative aesthetics.
- Dr. Tanya Carroccio, DNP, MBA, AGNP-BC has over 25 years of healthcare experience with expertise in healthy weight, regenerative aesthetics treatments, non-toxic skincare practices, infectious disease and healthcare compliance, quality and safety. She has a passion for educating and helping her clients live their best, most healthy lives.
- Dr. Lauren Bachman, DNP, AGNP-BC, IFMCP has over 12 years of healthcare experience with expertise in functional medicine, weight management, mindfulness and meditation. Dr. Lauren is passionate about helping patients uncover the root cause of their symptoms to find their best health.
- Dr. Michael Castro, MD – Internal Medicine and Chief Medical Officer for Benehealth has been consistently voted “America’s Top Physician” from 2008 – 2021 and was named Phoenix Magazine’s “Top Doc” in 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Benehealth is the only practice in the West Valley that offers both functional medicine and aesthetics services in one facility.
- Beneheath will celebrate opening doors to the community February 11, 2022